Friday, September 24, 2010

What is in my purse

While playing around in blog land this afternoon, I came across a post that caught my eye. It was entitled "What's in your bag?" It's no secret to those who see me on a regular basis that I love purses! L-O-V-E them! And, over the years my purses have progressively gotten bigger and bigger. Until this year that is. I've learned that bigger is not always better. Don't get my wrong, I still have a soft spot for the big bold statement bags, but I have recently taken to smaller more manageable bags.


When seen with my huge bags I get the same question a lot. "What do you have in there!?"


Here it is, this is what it is my bag today! please excuse the pictures, as they are taken from my phone since I am at work right now. (psst, don't judge)













Contents:
1-Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
2-I-pod Nano
3-Floral note pad
4-Pen
5-Wallet
6-Keys
7-headphones
8-flower earrings
9-tweezers
10-hair ties
11-bobby pins
12-mani/pedi on the go set
13-Cool Water perfume
14-Twelve different types/shades of lip gloss and lipstick (Another obsession...)
15- Cell phone (not pictured)
And there we have it. That is what I keep in my purse.

Jump on over to Nice Girl Notes and see what others have been carrying in their purses!

8 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love the giraffe bag!

And wow..that is a lot of lip stuff!

Mindy said...

Hi - thanks for sharing! Loved taking a peek at your stuff. It's funny that every single purse had a couple of different lip sticks/chapsticks/glosses. Someone should come up with a link party called "getting lippy" where we all dish on our fav lipwear!

Steph said...

Loving all the girly lipstick goodness and the flower earrings are just adorable!

Andi @ Jane of all crafts said...

Cute flower earrings! That is a lot of lip stuff! Never a chapped lip for you! :-)

DaisyCakes Bakery and Boutique said...

I love the "getting Lippy" idea!! I would always have something to contribute!

Angel said...

Earrings are soo cute! And I love the lipgloss!

Roo {NiceGirlNotes} said...

I LOVE those earrings! Where are they from? Also, is your bag from Target? I thought I saw something similar there.

And I'm torn between Nivea and Burt's Bees being the best chapstick. :)

DaisyCakes Bakery and Boutique said...

Unfortunatly the earring were a gift, so I am not sure where they are sold. The bag was from tj-maxx, and I too am torn between Nivea and Burt's Bees. I have the clear Burt's Bees with a hint of glitter. I do love the Nivea though, it goes on so smooth! Plus my husband isn't affraid to use it either!