Thursday, February 25, 2010

St Patrick's Day Wreath

I made this wreath yesterday while I was stuck home sick from work. I had been planning on making it for a while, but have not had the time to do so. Since our move, I have been totally out of sorts! I still cannot find the cord for my camera, so I have resorted to take pictures with my phone. I hate the quality of the pictures, but I'll move on...
Anyway, I was home with a stomach bug yesterday, and as I was sitting on the couch curled up, I got an awful feeling of cabin fever. To calm myself I wen to my fabric tote and pulled out my burlap and some cute green fabric that I had bought just for this project. I got lost in the job of cutting circle after circle. This job seemed to make the hurt in my tummy subside, and I was happy to be doing something productive. I am very happy with the result, and am almost happy for my stomach ache as well!

No comments: