Thursday, December 2, 2010

24 Days of Christmas: Day 2


Ever have one of those days where you wake up in the morning, and you just have nothing in you creatively speaking?? Well guess what... That was my day today. I woke up to a phone call of bad news, and it was down hill from there. Yesterday I had all the ambition in the world. It was hard for me to just do one project. I wish now that I would have started on the second.




With all that said, I did want to show you a perfectly cute advent calendar, that I would very much like to make

It is found at Just Something I Made. It's vintage, it's creative, and I have not seen another advent Calendar like it. She took vintage spools and put clues on the paper that wraps around the spools. Each Calendar leads you to a gift that is $1.00 or less. It is such a cute idea!!

Let's hope that tomorrow goes a lot better.

No comments: